View our open positions and apply to become an integral part of the SwineTech team.
SwineTech is a fast growing production software company focused on animal agriculture. We are passionate about helping pork producers from all over the world transform their operations by improving workflow efficiencies, process compliance, and pig cares. We believe that the only way we can predict the future is by building it and the only way to build it is with a great team!
The Customer Success Manager at SwineTech is a remote or in person position that will ensure that we are constantly delivering top tier customer service to our partners. This involves managing the installation, onboarding, and ongoing training & support for pork producers. This will be a full-time position that offers the opportunity to travel, meet amazing people, and become a catalyst for change in the global swine industry.
Who We Are
SwineTech is a fast growing production software company focused on animal agriculture. SwineTech was founded when Matthew Rooda & Abraham Espinoza decided to drop everything in pursuit of a solution to prevent millions of piglet deaths due to being crushed by their mothers. In their first couple of years, they won global competitions, patented their technology, and received prestigious awards from Forbes, MIT, Harvard, Microsoft, the American Farm Bureau Federation, and many others. Today, we are passionate about helping pork producers from all over the world transform their operations by improving workflow efficiencies, process compliance, and pig cares. We believe that the only way we can predict the future is by building it and the only way to build it is with a great team!
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for making sure SwineTech’s products and services are being successfully implemented and utilized. As part of the Customer Success Manager role, you will be expected to travel to customer sites and work closely with the COO to support all aspects of our customer operations from implementation to ongoing customer success.
- Collaborate with customers to craft an onboarding plan and lead the preparation of all materials needed to onboard customers
- Lead the installation of Wi-Fi infrastructure in farms (Don’t worry, we will train you)
- Train employees and onboard production partners
- Manage customer relationship and communicate feedback to the sales and engineering team
- Assist in defining new product features and improvements
- An openness to jumping in and helping other team members if needed
Experience & Skills Needed
- 3+ years of experience working in a commercial sow farm
- An ability to work in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- A willingness to travel throughout the midwest and stay overnight in hotels or AirBNB locations. This will be approximately 75% of your time.
In addition to competitive salaries and equity, this role includes:
- Work from home or our one of a kind office
- Generous & Flexible PTO. — We believe in taking time off (and actually do it).
- Medical, Dental and Vision — It is important to take care of yourself!
- Flexible Schedule and Work Policy — Life happens and we get that.
- Team Meet-ups and Events — We love our team building in Solon, Iowa!
- And the chance to change the future of animal agriculture
SwineTech is a company for those who love to work hard and have fun doing it. We embody the type of culture that is essential to growth. Creativity is not just encouraged, it is essential to being successful. A SwineTech team member never has to worry about being heard or worse, being bored. If you are looking for a way to make a bigger impact, then this is the company for you!
Vision: SwineTech is a production software company that offers unique tools to livestock producers that enable more efficient, sustainable, and profitable operations.
- Integrity through personal and professional stewardship
- Striving for excellence, never settling for good enough
- Committed to continuously innovating and improving
We are growing fast, so you will obviously need to work in a fast-paced environment. While you can expect constant change, we are very focused on our vision and values. We are a company that values people, performance, and making a difference. We value process but not at the expense of personal interaction and are looking for someone that can take ownership of defining structure.
Sound like a good fit? We’d love to meet you. Apply now and let’s start a conversation about our future together.